Storage Terms And Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All storage units at Loads4Less are subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Any changes to these conditions must be previously agreed by us in writing.
- 1.Storage is charged in a minimum of weekly blocks and must be paid in advance.
- 2.A minimum of 7 days notice must be given to close/empty a unit.
- 3.A padlock must be purchased from us at the cost of £14.00
- 4..We do charge a £25.00 setup/admin fee unless agreed by the office.
- 5..A late payment charge of £15.00 per week and other additional charges payable by you for failure to pay on time
- 6. If you need to access your storage items you will need to give Loads4less 24 hours notice and will need to do this during Loads4less office hours and this will be under supervision.
- 7. Loads4Less reserve the right to give our storage customers 7 days’ notice to collect their goods - If in the event you vacate your storage facility yourself or using another company this will need to be supervised by a member of staff
- 8.We have the right to sell or dispose of the goods in the event of non-payment of our Fees.
- 9.It is your obligation to check that the room is suitable for storing the goods.
- 10.We do not insure the goods. It is a requirement of our self storage agreement that your goods are insured to their full replacement value whilst they are in storage and you must supply us with evidence of taking out such insurance cover before the contract can be signed. This Condition explains your obligation to insure the goods and the exclusion and limitation of our liability. In particular, please note the warranties which you are providing to us, including that the goods are not worth more than the full replacement value indicated by yourself.