Storage Terms And Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All storage units at Loads4Less are subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Any changes to these conditions must be previously agreed by us in writing.
- 1.Storage is only bookable in 4 weekly blocks and must be paid in advance.
- 2.A minimum of 28 days notice must be given to close/empty a unit. If 28 days notice is not met you will need to pay for the storage up to the point of the 28 days.
- 3.A padlock must be purchased from us at the cost of £13.00
- 4.A late payment charge of £15.00 and other additional charges payable by you for failure to pay on time.
- 5.We have the right to sell the Goods in the event of non-payment of our Fees.
- 6.It is your obligation to check that the room is suitable for storing the goods.
- 7.We do not insure the goods. It is a requirement of our self storage agreement that your goods are insured to their full replacement value whilst they are in storage and you must supply us with evidence of taking out such insurance cover before the contract can be signed. This Condition explains your obligation to insure the goods and the exclusion and limitation of our liability. In particular, please note the warranties which you are providing to us, including that the goods are not worth more than the full replacement value indicated by yourself.