Here at Loads4less we are committed to providing you with an excellent service from home to home, including packing, removal, storage and, where required, cleaning services.
We consider our staff and customer’s health to be paramount, especially during these uncertain times. We have teamed up with STERiZAR to provide a brand new STERiFOG service, a process which actively kills 99.99% of viruses and bacteria, including COVID-19. The residue provides a 30-day protection on surfaces, while the STERiZAR hand gel provides an advanced barrier for up to 6 hours.
How does it work?
STERIfog offers a deep cleaning and sanitising solution for all types of properties including commercial and domestic. Deep cleaning and sanitising minimises the risk of disease and illness, destroying germs and ensures all previously infected areas are clean and free from bacteria and viruses
STERIfog is completely non-toxic, non-irritant and non-corrosive. Which means it is harmless to humans and animals
STERIfog works by irreversibly binding, penetrating and immobilising bacteria, viruses and fungi so that they cannot spread, leaving surfaces disinfected and safe to use.
STERIfog is the quickest and easiest way to sanitise/disinfect with minimum disruption.
STERIfog is suitable for domestic and commercial premises, including:
Clinics, Dentists, Surgeries, Doctor’s Surgeries, Food Preparation Areas, Hospitals, Restaurants, Schools, Nurseries, Nursing Homes, Hotels, Offices, Domestic homes.
Proven Infection Control
Verified to remove all known bacteria, viruses and fungi. Average log 6 reduction of pathogens.
The treatment is cost-effective in comparison to traditional cleaning because of the speed in which the process can be fulfilled, being over 10 times faster. The process takes minutes, not days, and the area is ready to re-enter as soon as 1 hour after the treatment is complete. We estimate we can treat a standard 2 bedroom property in under 90 minutes.
Through vaporisation all airborne and surface-based pathogens are destroyed, so there is no need to move furniture or equipment around for the treatment to work. Plug sockets and other exposed electrical items shall be covered during the treatment.
The chemical stays active for up to 30 days on surfaces, while the STERiZAR hand sanitiser leaves an advanced barrier on your hands for up to 6 hours.
While we treat your property we would ask that you leave the property and we will advise you when the treatment has been completed. At which point we would ask that you wait an hour before re entering the property.
Any questions or should you wish to book please do not hesitate to get in touch with on 01603661180 where our friendly team will be happy to assist. Or just click the live chat for more information.
Please ensure that you have read, and agree to our full terms and conditions prior to proceeding with any quotation with Loads4Less.
With the situation over the spread of the coronavirus in the UK changing on a daily basis, I would like to provide you with a further update from Loads4Less.
Our priority continues to be to safeguard the health and safety of our customers, staff and wider business contacts, whilst also ensuring that we can continue to provide you with the best possible customer service.
With this in mind, we have introduced the following key measures within the business to support this including:
Standard health Policy
Whilst carrying out the removal, our crew should ALWAYS:
- Plan for zero contact – call the customer before arriving to ask if doors can be open ready and request they remain in another room for the duration of the job.
- Wash or sanitise your hands before arriving at the property and when you leave.
- Observe the Social Distancing guidelines and keep 2M from others. It will not always be possible to keep 2M from your colleagues. For example, when you are sat in a vehicle together, or when it is required to work in close proximity to ensure safe manual handling. Keep to the 2M rule wherever possible and ensure good ventilation in the vehicle and on sites. The same crews will be kept together wherever practical.
- Regularly wipe down frequently touched objects or surfaces in the cab such as steering wheel, door handles with sterizar multi anti bacterial wipes and spar provided by Loads4Less.
- Use appropriate PPE – the current NHS/PHE (Public Health England) guidance is that they recommend the use of face masks from our team and our customers is able to unless exempt which is asked during our courtesy call day before your move.
- We also give a courtesy call to our customers a day before to go through the current government guideline questions.
when you are wearing a disposable face mask, make sure you wash or sanitise your hands before removing and only use the ear loops to remove – do not touch the front. Dispose of the mask and wash or sanitise your hands.
PPE face masks, anti bacteria wipes and sanitizer spray and will be made available and each employee will be required to carry a small supply and use if required by the customer or building management.
Whilst carrying out the removal. Our crew should NEVER:
- Continue to work if you become unwell with a new continuous cough or high temperature – call the office immediately.
- Enter a property if someone is displaying symptoms.
- Be within 2m of customers or others on site.
- Touch your face, smoke, eat or drink until your hands have been washed or sanitised.